Aqualock technical specifications and features
Aqualock patented devices offer an exclusive hybrid sealing and/or padlocking function that protects valve integrity and access at all times. This feature contributes to the gradual reduction of the accumulated infrastructure maintenance deficit and to the fight against climate change through the permanent elimination of GHGs. – click here
- Patented device with no internal mechanism and fully compressible.
- No device-specific tools are required, just a common percussion wrench to tighten and loosen the nut.
- No adjustment required, at any time.
- Unbreakable and fully shock-resistant.
- The central component is fully hydrophobic and remains operational at all times.
- Unique device with lateral compressible flow channels
- Quick, easy and simple installation.
- Simply insert the device into the conduit, screw on the nut and insert the padlock into the screw head.
- Durability equivalent to stainless steel.
- The only device that meets all valve box dimensions and diameter variations (including Asian imports).
- Available in 7 sizes and more.